Ohio Criminal Defense Firm Dedicated to Protecting the Rights of Criminal Defendants
Columbus lawyer knows the justice system and will fight for you
At the SRD Law Firm, located in downtown Columbus, our attorney has been working to protect the interests of those accused of crimes for over 20 years. Our firm serves individuals throughout Franklin County and surrounding areas who have been accused of assault, domestic violence, theft, drug crimes, OVI or some other felony or misdemeanor. Our attorney understands that the specific facts of your case are critical to your defense, and she strives to bring to attention to all issues & circumstances that may impact the result of your case to both the court and prosecution.
Attorney advocates aggressively on behalf of clients
Our criminal defense attorney understands how difficult dealing with a criminal charge can be, which is why attorney Dennison makes it her goal to provide:
- Accomplished trial support – Our attorney has been defending people in the Ohio courts for over 20 years. If you stand accused of a crime, you should have an experienced advocate who can and will take on the prosecution to defend your interests.
- Knowledge of applicable laws – We know criminal law and procedure and have handled cases involving a wide range of crimes. Our knowledge of the law means that you can be assured of effective representation.
- Advice on potential long-term consequences – Our attorney works closely with our clients, explaining the law and the evidence and discussing not only the immediate issues that they may confront, but also how certain decisions may affect them in the future.
Our attorney is dedicated to applying her advocacy skills and legal knowledge to vigorously defending your interests.
Ohio legal advocate devoted to representing criminal defendants
We are dedicated to defending individuals who have been accused of a crime. Our attorney will use their knowledge to representing you in the following areas:
- Criminal defense — For individuals who have been accused of assault, domestic violence, theft crimes, drug crimes, sex crimes, white collar crimes (including Medicaid Fraud), or some other offense, our criminal defense attorney will mount a strong defense in order to fight these charges.
- Domestic violence — Allegations of domestic violence can arise in the context of both marital and non-marital relationships. Our attorney understands that the facts of each case are unique and will strive to defend your interests zealously whatever the circumstances.
- OVI & OVMI — If you have been charged with operating a vehicle under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol, our skilled attorney will investigate your case thoroughly in an effort to obtain a reduction or dismissal of the charges.
- Medicaid fraud — Being accused of Medicaid fraud, such as sharing I.D. cards, colluding with a provider, or embezzling as a provider, can carry serious consequences. Our attorney will review the facts, present your evidence and argue forcefully on your behalf.
- Restraining orders — If an individual is seeking a restraining order against you, we can represent you in court and provide strong guidance about how best to defend against the charge.
Our firm also handles juvenile cases involving minors who have been charged with serious offenses that carry stiff penalties. No matters what charges you or your child are facing, we are determined to help you reach a favorable solution.
Contact our Ohio firm for an initial consultation
The SRD Law Firm represents people facing criminal charges in Columbus, Franklin County and the surrounding areas. Please call 614-228-3413 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.