Possession, Cultivation, Drug Charges
If you have been arrested on a a drug charge such as possession or intent to distribute, it’s important to seek the advice of an experienced lawyer as soon as possible.
Many people plead guilty to charges related to drug crimes without realizing the effect this could have on their lives.
Many people facing drug charges focus on the immediate consequences of the charges, like a fine and jail time. However, there are long-term consequences that are even more serious. Some of the consequences of pleading guilty to a drug charge include:
- Ineligibility for student loans
- Inability to pursue certain careers
- A permanent criminal record that can be seen by potential employers, landlords, lenders, and others
The law office of attorney Sallynda Rothchild Dennison in Columbus, Ohio, is committed to minimizing the effect of drug charges on your life in the present and in the future. The firm represents people charged with all types of drug offenses, including:
- Possession of marijuana, cocaine, crack, ecstasy, methamphetamines, heroin, and illegal prescription drugs such as Oxycontin
- Intent to distribute and drug trafficking
- Drug manufacturing, including the cultivation of marijuana
Ms. Dennison has been very successful in winning motions to suppress drug evidence due to improper search and seizure by the police. Ms. Dennison is also experienced in getting first-time offenders enrolled in the Diversion program, which can result in the resolution of drug charges without a criminal record.
Free Drug Charge Case Evaluation:
Contact Columbus criminal defense attorney Sallynda Rothchild Dennison if you have been charged with drug possesion in Ohio.